ViewGrip

Free Youtube Views

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Revenue Hits Adsense Alternative

Our innovative Ad Network was designed to help publishers to monetize online assets, including toolbars, websites, search, widgets, IM applications and more.

As a blogger, I tried to be a member on this ad network to see if it works for me and who knows I will make money through there system. I read a lot of good reviews regarding this site. However, I observe that it conflicts with Chitika, so I will try to remove one of the ads in my blog to avoid conflict.

If interested in joining please click the banner below or click the link: http://www.revenuehits.com/lps/pubref/?ref=@RH@O6lEcaiqclY

2 comments:

Blogger said...

If you are interested in generating cash from your visitors with popup advertisments - you should run with one of the biggest companies - PopAds.

bhelle said...

Thanks for your suggestion, yes I will try.

Post a Comment